Is this my candidate?
I am currently watching the democratic debate on CNN and first, I am disgusted with how CNN has managed the debate. It took 25 minutes before a candidate besides Clinton, Obama, or Edwards got to say anything significant. CNN really hasn't given equal time and coverage to all of the candidates. Second, it is just cementing in my mind that nothing is going to change unless we have a dramatic change in both the White House and in Congress. Sure President Bush has a horrible approval rating, but Congress has a lower approval rating. The democrats have done nothing since the 2006 election and it is almost as if they are playing politics in letting things get worse so that they can pile it on the republicans. And what makes me mad is that republicans would do the exact same thing. Why can't we move beyond party affiliation and start working across the aisle to solve the complex issues facing this country. I will say though, that if I vote in the democratic primary I would probably vote for Senator Biden. If there is a democratic candidate for me, is he the one?


No comments:
Post a Comment