
The bane of my New England fall life was in full force tonight. Not only did I have to drive an hour from my house, but then I had rake leaves, and then drive the hour back to my house. You have to love service, but I sure could do without the drive. But, what can you do when you live on one side on the ward and the other side of the ward is where the service is at.
Of course with any good Mormon service project there were plenty of donuts and hot chocolate afterwards. We actually had a really good turnout (~25 people) so we made fairly quick work of the leaves. Then we enjoyed our treats and were done for the night.
Now if I could just get 25 people to help rake my leaves. I do however have some pretty good helpers.

3 comments:
Does the Chapman leaf raking service hire out?
BEAUTIFUL! That picture makes me want to move to New England. Well- except for all the snow you'll have to deal with. Florida is pretty nice!
I know - the pictures always make New England look attractive. Just remember, those trees and underbrush are full of mosquitoes and TICKS!!! It's not like walking through a pretty forest in the west! (everyone says that I've lived here almost 3 years and I need to get over the ticks, but I just can't!)
Post a Comment