Thursday, November 08, 2007

Potty Time

Harriet turned 18 months 2 weeks ago and is starting to show a lot of interest in the toilet. This a big change from Grace. We had a hard time with her showing any interest and it took a while to get Grace potty trained. Hopefully with Harriet it will happen much quicker. The sooner I don't have to buy diapers the better.

As you can see from the pictures she has the process down: 1) sit on toilet, 2) get the TP, 3) flush it all away.



3 comments:

Jennie Z said...

Okay Michelle, this is so funny. I was just thinking Kate might be ready, but then I thought -no- she is way too little. Maybe I'll give it a try. Let me know how it goes! Kate has been watching Max alot. So she will go into the bathroom and stand by the toilet, lift up her shirt and try to go out her belly button. It might be easier with a big sister and not a big brother!

Chrispy Critter said...

Thank you for showing the post flush picture!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I've got to get one of those seats for Lucy. I can't believe this is the next step for her. I don't even know where to begin!