Saturday, November 10, 2007

Diary of a Utah fan


Today was one of the few times that I have been able to watch the Utes as they had a game on CSTV. The Mountain West breaking away from ESPN and forming their own station has been disastrous in my opinion. The fact that the mtn. is jointly owned by CSTV and Comcast just isn't good. In my opinion it is Comcast that is keeping the mtn. from being on satellite tv. They want way too much money for it. So fans everywhere suffer. I wish that I could have enjoyed the game more, but the Utes just wiped the field with the Cowboys. Not a game at all. A 50-0 victory, but the Utes sure have frustrated me this year. They lose 27-0 to an awful UNLV team and lose at home to Air Force, but have now run off 6 straight wins. A win over NM and BYU and the season will be complete.

No comments: