Friday, November 30, 2007

Goodbye and Goodnight

NaBloPoMo is over. The challenge was issued and accepted. In the end it took both the efforts of myself and Michelle to officially accomplish the task. I figure that is all well and good. Afterall, some days saw multiple blogs from yours truly.

I discovered that many of you would prefer I not blog about politics and that I instead stick to day to day activities of the family. While it was a struggle to come up with some blog material every day and I certainly did a poor job on some days, I can at least say that I did it. Perhaps not all "A" work, but I passed.

Now that it will soon be December, I hope that I can continue to maintain a healthly blog posting frequency. Every day is probably too much, but hopefully you all can tune in to hear me rant and rave and ramble 2-3 times a week.

Goodbye and goodnight to NaBloPoMo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Intersting to read your comments for the past month. I'm sure your glad it's over. I don't think I could do it. Sometimes nothing is just going on.