When talking with Jared the other day he asked if I had given up on the blog. Sure, I hadn't posted for awhile, but given up, no. Of course he was probably egging me on since I have been a slacker. Sure I wanted to blog about sleeping in a tent with Grace, Janie, and Evan. Sure I wanted to blog about my Mother's big 70 birthday party held here. Sure I wanted to blog about our big summer that saw visits from Debbie and Emily, my parents, Christine, Jane and her kids, Jared and Tara, Brian and Wendy and their kids, Michelle's jury selection, Mount Katahdin, Scout Camp, Park City, OMVPE workshop. I could go on and on. But for what reason? I already know that my friend Bryan hates to read the boring mundane stuff of my blog.Than along comes Nablopomo. How can you resist a name like that? Jared challenges me to it, and I accept. I will blog every day for the month of November and maybe I will just get back into the swing of things. Maybe I will even post about important and weighty matters, not just the fluff about the weather and what not. Anyway here is to Nablopomo, may I blog every day.

3 comments:
Chappo - since I have so much influence over you, can you come give me a ride?
Chappo,
Boring stuff = fantasy sports blogging, geocache blogging, bunt blogging, and Red Sox blogging (well maybe the Red Sox stuff is just annoying).
Non-boring stuff = Everything else.
Blog away!
Bryan,
I totally agree. I'm glad you don't think the "this is what we did this week blogging" is boring. We have lots of that!
Michelle
Post a Comment