So, I just made a comment on Jared's blog that I wasn't going to blog today and therefore would not be able to participate in the overwhelming task of NaBloPoMo (which is National Blog Posting Month and you're supposed to make a post every day for the month of November.) Then, I headed over to Molly's blog for a quick minute and she reminded me of a great and easy way to post every day. She does 30 Days of Thanks. Really, is it that hard to make a list of what you're grateful for once a year? Maybe it will make me nicer (I know my live-in in-laws would love that! So would my kids and husband.)
Here goes. I'm super tired and want to go to bed, so my first entry is this: I am grateful for the Sun. It's not a secret and it's not a new thing on this blog that I'm loving our new home in Albuquerque where there are something like 330 days of bright crisp sunshine each year. We had 2 overcast days in a row about a week ago and I thought I was going to go MAD! I truly suffer from S.A.D. and I have to say that the good ol' ABQ sunshine is doing a great job of keeping it at bay. It was a gorgeous, beautiful day today. It was yesterday too, and the day before that. I actually got a sunburn on Halloween. I know I should fear skin cancer, but I just can't get enough! Thank you Sunshine! I'll work in the Halloween post somewhere soon.
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment