1 year ago
Tuesday, November 09, 2010
#9
Today I'm thankful for friends. I spent the day with a super awesome new friend of mine and it just made my day so much nicer. I could never begin to name all the names or find pictures of all of them, but I have made some pretty stellar friends over the years, and in a lot of different places. I miss the ones I have had to leave behind, and I'm excited when I get to know someone new who clicks with me. I am so grateful for all of them, whether they are a friend I made in 7th grade and we only keep in touch on the internet, or a friend I get to see every week. I'm most grateful to those friends who have been perched, waiting for me, at just the right time, in just the right place, to help me along and keep me from making a total mess. Thank you to all my incredible friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment