Just got back from a really great Thanksgiving weekend at Jane and Richard's house in Denver. We had a great time visiting with them, David's parents, Aunt Christine, and cousins Evan and Janie. I am so thankful that the girls have been able to have lots of cousin time this year (well more than most other years.) I am very thankful that the 4 of them got along really well all weekend long and played their hearts out together.
 |
| the kiddie table |
 |
| could NOT get a good picture of these 4. little stinkers! |
I am thankful for the fun night that we got to spend at the swank Marriott in Boulder (David's traveling job does have a few great perks, including lots of Marriott points.) We had a delicious Indian dinner, a fun night away (well almost away - Harriet did insist on coming) and then a good splash in the pool and hot tub the next morning in the gorgeous Colorado mountains.
Today I am very thankful that we got home to New Mexico safely and are back with our doggies. We are so thankful for our wonderful friends who let them stay for the weekend too.
I bet David would also post that he is pretty thankful for that last second block by the Utes to win the game yesterday. We are thankful to be on the giving end of the Utah/BYU teasing for the rest of the year and not the receiving end.
1 comment:
I'm dying over Hattie's face. Tell us how you really feel Hats.
Post a Comment