So, yesterday, I was very thankful we drove (David drove) from Albuquerque to Denver safely, quickly, and without a hitch.
Today, I was thankful to have a totally kick-back Thanksgiving with David's sisters, parents, and our Vigil cousins. Richard and Jane have been gracious hosts to put us all up for the weekend. We went to see the new Harry Potter this morning, lounged around all afternoon and had a great dinner together tonight. I'm thankful for everyone who cooked, because I'm pretty sure nothing on the table was made by me. Tonight I am thankful that Harriet is asleep in the girls' room. Tomorrow I will be very thankful if she is still there in the morning.
Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm thankful for all of my family and friends who are scattered all over and wish I could be with them all in one day (well, maybe not, but the idea sounds nice.)
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment