1 year ago
Monday, November 15, 2010
#15
Today I'm thankful for David's job. I feel so lucky and blessed that my husband has a great job that he loves, especially in this economy. It's even better that it pays enough that I don't have to work. Sure, we catch ourselves in those moments thinking of how nice it would be to have 2 incomes, and all we could do with the extra cash. But, being able to choose to stay home with my kids while they are little, is a different kind of luxury that I am keenly aware of every day. Tonight brought it to light again when I was chatting with a fellow karate parent - a divorced dad who is a teacher by profession. He looked at me wide-eyed when I mentioned that I don't currently work and said "my I ask what it is you do to pull that off?" He was truly stunned. We aren't millionaires, but I am so thankful that David's job does provide all that we need and even some of what we want. Thanks babe, for bringin' home the bacon. I'm doin' my best to cook it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment