Well, now that it's taken me 30 minutes to make Hattie happy in bed, I'm going to make this quick. I'm thankful that it didn't take me 2 hours like it used to take me to get her planets in alignment. Progress is slow and easily unnoticed at that pace, but there is progress.
I'm also thankful for a fresh haircut and highlights to hide my mousey brown with gray spindling through it. Other things that have come to mind today: Trader Joe's delicious creations in a bottle that make dinner in 10 minutes. We had the Indian Masala Chicken tonight. Also on my list are: our fireplace that turns on with a flick of a light switch, the 20 minute nap I took sitting by it, and the day off without anything to do that everyone had today. David took the girls on a date to the McDonald's play place while I got my hair done and that was really all we did all day long. We don't get very many days like that.
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment