It is good to have them back. The flight was early arriving and I almost didn't get there in time. Right as I was getting on the freeway (about 1/2 way to the airport) Michelle called. I made it there almost in perfect timing, but they did have to wait a couple minutes for me at baggage claim. The delay was on the moving sidewalk. Don't people know it is stand on the right and walk on the left!
Yesterday was spent getting "daddy time" in with Grace and Harriet. Grace helped me go to Home Depot to get our new basement windows that I will soon be installing and then helped me weed in the yard. Of course she wasn't very happy that I was pulling up dandelions, so she would pick the flower before I picked the roots. She then made a giant bouquet of literally dozens of dandelions and gave them to me for in her words, "Valentine's Day". I guess it is good to know that I am her valentine. I'm sure it won't last, so I should enjoy it while I can.
Even though I had to share my bed with 3 other people last night and even though we still had a fun Sunday morning getting ready for church, it is nice to have everybody home. Now I just have to remember that I can't yell at the TV when the Jazz play poorly tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment