
I haven't yet gotten to dumpster diving, but who knows. Treasures await. Day 5 of Operation Bachelorhood has progressed admirably. I am still showered and shaven and no worse for the wear. I finally have exhausted my supply of food in the fridge so today I had to dig deep into the freezer for some food. My goal is to not cook except for on the weekends. We'll see if it happens. The weather has been gorgeous and I'm not much in the mood to eat chicken enchilada soup when it is 70 degrees outside. Lasagna isn't looking so good either, but I have plenty. I know before next Saturday I will have broken down. Leftovers are definitely better than cooking.
So after several weeks of trying to sell our dryer on craigslist we finally accomplished the task. We actually sold it 2 weeks ago, but it took the women that long to arrange to come and pick it up. All I know is that I am glad to have out of the garage. I needed the space.

No comments:
Post a Comment