Thursday, May 03, 2007

Another day...

Another day has come and gone and I really am a lousy bachelor. Five days is about my limit and I want to have my family around again. While I have been able to get some "honey-dos" done, I would much rather be playing Thomas, or tag, or hide-and-seek, or out walking with Grace, or playing peek-a-boo and doing "dump-ums" with Hattie.

Another day has also come for the Jazz. AK47 finally showed up and left Andrei Kirilenko at home. He was the difference tonight in the game. Let's hope that the Jazz have another day after Saturday.

On another note, I am getting extremely excited about watching the PBS documentary "The Mormons". I have read some interesting reviews, and both Jared and Bryan have made some interesting points about it. On that note, Jared called me tonight. It was half about the game and half about the documentary. I better get on it so that the three of us can have an interesting and intelligent conversation about our faith, what it means to us, and what hope we have going forward.

No comments: