Sunday, November 02, 2008

quick Halloween pics

Here are a few quick pictures for family who want to see our munchkins on Halloween. We went trick-or-treating in 2 neighborhoods. We have some friends in our town who live in a cul-de-sac, perfect for trick-or-treating at 4:30pm. So, we ran around with their little rugrats for an hour.

(Grace and her friend Jacki)
Then, we came home to have a pizza dinner with Daddy and go visit our handful of neighbors who we knew were waiting to see our kids in costume. It turned out to be a warm night, so I let Hattie wear the Tinkerbell outfit again. I had Grace's old Eeyore waiting in the wings in case it was cold. She was really too funny. I asked her which one she wanted to wear as we were getting ready and she said "um, I think I want to be, Cinderella!" Well, I had the makings for that costume too - we have a pretty good dress-up wardrobe, but she stuck with being a fairy in the end.

Our favorite houses on our road are of course, Roger and Jeanne's house, and now, a teacher at Grace's school lives across the street with some girlfriends. Grace was MOST excited to go trick-or-treating at her place. Jeanne's family was too funny. We rang the doorbell to find them all dressed up and ready to go finish the neighborhood with us. Silly "Grandma Jeanne"! She was such a trooper to make it up all the long and steep driveways on our road.
ps - we had a record 6 trick-or-treaters at our house, including Jeanne! We gave out FULL size candy bars hoping that the word will get out and more people will come to our neighborhood :-)

1 comment:

Chrispy Critter said...

Count on me next year for a full size KIt Kat!