1 year ago
Sunday, November 23, 2008
gratitude
I'm wearing thin on gratitude. I am thankful for all the big things and even lots of little things, but so many other little things are getting in my way. After 2 really great talks in church today on changing your attitude and taking on gratitude, I should be having a better attitude, but I am having an even harder time with it. Sundays wear me out in every way. I don't know why, but I can't get a grip on the day, I can't be organized, I can't be calm, and I can't get anything done fast enough to accomplish what has to be done. It is a frustrating day every single week. I guess I need an attitude adjustment. That said, I am thankful for 1 hour to myself while Hattie sleeps and Grace is out home teaching with David.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen sister!
Post a Comment