Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Date Time

Today I had two dates. It has been awhile since I went on multiple dates in one day, but today I was lucky enough to go on two. Of course, unlike back in high school, this time it was Daddy/Daughter time. Since I had the day off from work (thanks to Veteran's Day) and so did Grace we had circled on our calendar an afternoon Daddy/Daughter date. Grace really wanted to see Madagascar 2 so off we went to our little local owned theater in Maynard. The movie was fun and I really enjoyed the penguins. It was too bad we didn't have more of them. After the movie we headed to the store for Grace to spend some of her allowance. She has been saving up for the last 5 months to purchase Kung Fu Panda for Wii. She finally had enough money so off we went. I spotted her the tax money (she still doesn't understand that one, but do any of us?) and back home we went.

Upon arriving home I was planning on playing the new game with Grace, but Hattie woke up and decided she needed Daddy time. So off on another date. This one wasn't so organized as Hattie wanted to take the dogs for a drive. We drove around and went to a store and then stopped at McDonalds for fries and a toy.

Once home I was a whopping $18 poorer, but richer from my experiences with Grace and Hattie.

No comments: