
We went to our ward's trunk-or-treat party last night. It was pretty fun. I have to say, if they would have had a costume contest, I would have won. Every single person I ran into told me they thought my costume was the best. I was actually pretty nervous because we have a lot of conservative republicans in the ward, so I was afraid I wouldn't have any friends left after I dressed up as Sarah Palin. Actually, I don't know if I went as Tina Fey as Sarah Palin, or just Sarah Palin, but whatever it was, it worked.
Grace went as a fierce knight (not Joan of Arc as everyone asked...)
and Hattie went as an adorable Tinkerbell fairy.
David's last minute costume was a Bruce Springstein/Emilio Estevez/80's white boy punk. Hattie hated the party. She was really scared of everyone being dressed up. At the very end after people started taking off costumes and many had left, she had some fun though. We stayed late to do our turn cleaning the church. Didn't want to go this morning! Now, I am SO glad we did too.
and Hattie went as an adorable Tinkerbell fairy.
David's last minute costume was a Bruce Springstein/Emilio Estevez/80's white boy punk. Hattie hated the party. She was really scared of everyone being dressed up. At the very end after people started taking off costumes and many had left, she had some fun though. We stayed late to do our turn cleaning the church. Didn't want to go this morning! Now, I am SO glad we did too.

5 comments:
Hello Vice President Palin! Is it true you can see Russia from your house? BTW, I really want to come to Boston too! :)
You do make a great Sarah Palin! Kate has been the same way with seeing people dressed up lately. Funny I didn't remember Max being as scared, but maybe it's just a 2 year old thing!
Are you Sarah Palin or Tina Fay. I get so confused these days.
Bryan
I love the knight!
You make a super Sarah Palin, or are you Tina Fay, whoever you are it looks great.
Post a Comment