Sunday, November 26, 2006

One step from the garage?

Michelle recently blogged about turning the den into a playroom and mentioned that I was also very happy about it as I now no longer have to stumble over trains in the living room. This is true; however, I am wondering how long the current configuration will last before the computer is banished to either the garage or the basement. Just in case I have been cleaning up and organizing the basement (since that is the only room I can claim for my own) for that possibility. For the moment I can't complain about my new digs. I have a nice view out the dining room door across my deck. The great thing about a laptop too is that it is portable. I find myself often disconnecting all the cords and sitting on the couch multi-tasking (email, web surfing, and tv watching--oh the gluttony!).

I may be in some luck that the computer will stay in the main house, Michelle actually uses it more than me and is even more addicted to email than I am. As long as I can keep that going I think I will be safe.

No comments: