Sunday, October 30, 2005

Went to Maine...

We took a trip up to Maine yesterday to do some shopping in the Kittery outlet complex and add a state to our list of states we've been to. It wasn't great weather, but we decided to go anyway. In fact, it ended up snowing. This is the first snow we've seen since last spring. It was actually kind of depressing and very cold last night.
The shopping complex was too huge to do it all, so we just hit a few stores. Then, we drove to Kittery point to see the harbor and some views. Maine used to sound so far away, but it turns out, it's only an hour from our house now. We must live very far away! ---I forgot to add this photo - here's our first snowfall in our yard!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you added a cache while you were in Maine. I'm jealous!! Maybe I'm going to have to come back soon if it's only an hour away!