Moving on up!
Well the Chapman's finally have a power garage door opener up and running. That was the one thing I told my Dad he had to help me with while he was here. This is the first house we have had we a power garage door opener and I know Michelle will greatly appreciate it come this winter. The job took about 7-8 hours total and it went fairly smoothly. We had to get creative to shore up the support for the motor mount, but once that was done it was fairly easy. Now if only we had a 2 car garage.
The garage project was about the only thing that has been good this weekend. The weather has not cooperated and it has rained all weekend. The Red Sox played poorly and got swept by the White Sox and the Utes had some questionable play calling in the end to to not be able to score on two different drives inside the 5. I guess the Utes are inexperienced this year, but I am worried that they have reverted back to the McBride era of lax attitudes and discipline.
I will have to update tomorrow about the great fun Grace is having with her grandparents. She sure is loving the additional people to play with.

No comments:
Post a Comment