Another One!
We've been hinting around about it on our blog and some people have been told, but I guess we should officially say that we are adding to our pack. Gracie will be a big sister sometime next May. The due date is May 16th, but everyone knows that is just a suggestion to the baby and they have their own plans. I went today to have an ultrasound to figure out the due date for sure since we weren't too clear on it. It's what we thought it should be, but it was nice to make it more certain and also to get a sneak peak at the little alien I'm growing. David and Grace came too and Grace was pretty excited to see the "baby in my belly" that is making me "not feel so good." Since we don't have a scanner anymore, this is a photo of a photo. Ultrasound photos are hard to see anyway, so this will be even worse. But, here he/she is. Can't wait to find out which one! I've been having a dreading feeling that I was having twins, so it was also relieving to see only one little body in there!


1 comment:
Congratulations
Post a Comment