Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sleep? Who needs sleep?
Yesterday was a difficult and depressing day for all of us. While trying to listen to LDS General Conference I was being worldly and watching/listening to the Red Sox and Utah Utes games. Both ended with the wrong team winning. The Utes have no offense this year and I have to wonder if the Yankees symbolize all that is wrong with America. I know my friend Jared would agree. Worse yet, Grace fell asleep at 7:45 PM last night but instead of sleeping through the night, she was up and ready to go at 11:00 PM last night. Since Michelle is having a tough time dealing with the pregnancy that meant it was "Daddy Time". After spending 90 minutes trying to get her to go back to sleep I gave in and we went downstairs to watch Grace's new favorite adult movie, Spiderman. Finally at about 2:30 AM Grace fell asleep and dad got a couple of hours of sleep before Grace was up and at it again. At least I was able to make Michelle breakfast in bed this morning to try and make her feel a little bit better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you and I should have been watching Conference instead of the baseball game. Someone upstairs was watching us!