Monday, October 03, 2005

FHE
Tonight we were invited over to the Doty's along with several other couples for Family Home Evening. It was a lot of fun to have dinner and talk with everyone and then discuss ways to get going on our food storage. Certainly the biggest problem Michelle and I have had is just knowing where to start and then finding the room for it and rotating through the stock regularly. I think that this group will be a lot of fun as we plan to meet once a month and cover various subjects. It was also fun for Grace as she now adores older girls and had plenty of kids to choose from. Michelle and I have been doing a better job of building of our food storage since moving to Stow, but we can do better. One thing we really need to do is get some water stored. We have a well on our property and if the power goes out we would be without water. We will have to get that done this weekend.

No comments: