
After losing my pictures multiple times, and finally my whole blog page the other day, I'm not going to try to re-create it. However, I do want to post some pictures of the great activities we've done this month. We've also had a lot of sick kids, crying babies, planning parties, and that's why we haven't had much time to blog. Hopefully, we can get some final Halloween pictures up this week too.

Apple Picking at Shelburne Farm -
October 19th:



Harriet turned 6 months old - October 26th (She's not sitting up, no teeth yet, but she's got quite the personality and just figured out that she has a voice and lots of things to say with it. She also just figured out that she has doggies and spends lots of time oohing and aahing at them and laughing at her favorite friend and sister, Grace.)


Fall leaves at Pilot Grove Farm - October 27th:

Littleton Ward Trunk or Treat - October 28th - Harriet's first Halloween costume and activity!:



3 comments:
Were you even wearing a costume Chappo? Isn't that what you wear to work every day?
I'm so sorry for the loss of your previous pages. Welcome back! I like the new page and the Flickr button. I, too, was hoping for some clarification on David's costume. I guessed it was the aftermath of a tragic industrial accident. Everyone looked cute at the party, and isn't apple picking picturesque?
For everyone who couldn't guess "what David was", he was a dead scientist. He had blown himself up in the lab, thus the angel wings and halo and smudges to the face. So, Jared and Tona, you're both right!
Post a Comment