Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Christine

Another item that just worked out with my business trip to Utah was to be with my sister Christine for her birthday. While technically it was on Sunday, we celebrated on Saturday with dinner at The Other Place Restaurant for some nice Greek food and then back to my parent's place for games and time in the hot tub.

Last night I was in the zone with Scrabble which Christine had wanted to play. Guise, grovel, fiends were a few of my words that led to victory. I was feeling so good that I was giving word advice to my mother who was trying to challenge me for top honors last night.
While the birthday girl didn't win, all had fun and at least she could take solace in the fact that her Cougars won and she scored some good loot with the presents.

Happy birthday Christine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, David. Are you still in the zone?