Thursday, August 10, 2006

You gotta love free wireless

As you can see from the photo I am quite interested in something! Actually I am tired. I slept for only 4 hours last night and woke up at 3 AM in order to get to Hartford for my 7 AM flight. On the way in I heard that a terror plot had been uncovered in London and the terror alert there and here had been raised. What that really meant is no liquids, gels, or anything like that in the cabin area. What part of no shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, etc. do you not understand? I was amazed how people didn't understand that and had to have their bags searched and the offending material removed. It was backing up security, but luckily I was prepared and now I am waiting for my flight.

Things did get better when I fired up the macbook. Free wireless! Yahoo! Literally. I can check my email and fantasy sports. You have to like that. Now if I can only make it through the 5 hour flight. The Red Iguana is waiting!!!

2 comments:

Bryan said...

When was the last time you saw a terrorist wielding a tube of toothpaste? I ask you, Mr. Chapman.

chappo said...

Well Dr. Warnick, that is Dr. Chapman to you. I know nothing of the dental hygiene state of terrorists. Do I feel safer at the airports. No, but often the knee-jerk responses of the gov't make for fun blogging!