Friday, August 11, 2006

So what is the first thing you do...


After a long flight that was delayed due to increased security, the first thing I wanted to do was eat. Not just any food, but some good Mexican. After a year and half away and living in an area without good Mexican food I needed some mole! None of this seeing family or friends, I needed some mole coloradito. Luckily the Red Iguana is right there close to the airport. As all the locals here know, it is the best Mexican in Salt Lake. A total dive, but excellent food. It may just be my favorite restaurant. The four of us had some great food and I was in amazement how much better the chips, salsa, and mole were compared to the places in Boston that we have been. New England has some great seafood, but the west and southwest has its Mexican.

Luckily I got a great lunch in because when I got to my parents they had been waiting for me to solve some of their computer problems. It looked fairly minor, but 5 hours later and a bunch of cursing MSN I finally got it all resolved and it is once again running like it should. The next project will be to get a webcam up so that we can have video chats once we are back on Boston. Stay tuned for our great vacation adventures.

No comments: