Sunday, August 06, 2006

My cute little girls!


In honor of both Grace (years) and Harriet (months) being 3 we decided to have some pictures taken. Michelle wanted some pictures of Hattie at 3 months because that is when Grace had her first photo shoot. Grace is way into 3 right now. In fact she has to sign everything Grace3, not just Grace. She is very excited now about Harriet and thought it was great to have their pictures taken. While Grace is almost a tom boy at heart she really is gorgeous. And I am totally unbiased about that. Michelle and I are both in amazement that 2 ordinary people could have such beautiful children. While Hattie is darling, it is in a different manner than Grace. It is amazing to her parents how different she is from Grace in both appearance, actions, and personality. You can judge for yourself, but I feel pretty blessed to have 2 wonderful daughters.

The picture here was entered into the monthly contest. It would be great to win, but regardless I know that I am a winner thanks to Gracie and Hattie.

No comments: