Tuesday, May 02, 2006

tag, you're it!

Hey Jared, I'll take you up on your little game. After all, I'm stuck inside the house with a newborn (I should add, that I'm grateful to be at home with my newborn) and this will make my day a little more fun...

Four jobs I've had:
1. desk job at an insurance company for 15 some-odd years
2. veterinary technician for a small animal hospital
3. high school chemistry teacher
4. my current and most favorite job - riding instructor at a horse barn

Four movies I never get sick of:
1. Singles
2. Office Space
3. The Black Stallion
4. Napoleon Dynamite
(Ferris Beuler should be in the mix too.)

Four places I have lived:
1. Stow, Massachusetts
2. South Salt Lake City, Utah
3. Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah
4. Lander, Wyoming

Four TV shows I can't miss: (I would miss every single one if I didn't have a DVR)
1. Alias
2. 24 (if you watch one episode, you have to watch the whole season, although I vow to stop watching it after this season is over!)
3. Oprah (it's my quiet time in the afternoon after too much kids PBS programming)
4. Desperate Housewives

Four favorite foods:
1. chocolate - alone, with carmel, on top of anything...
2. anything Mexican in a flour tortilla
3. lobster bisque at Scupper Jack's restaraunt
4. crab and cream cheese wontons or rangoons from just about any Chinese place

Four sites I visit daily
1. Boston Globe
2. honestly, I don't surf the web much, so that's my only daily site
3.
4.

Four people I'm tagging:
1. David (he says he'll do one)
2. Melissa
3. the only other blogs I read have all been tagged by Jared, however, I'd love to see what they all have to say for themselves...
4.


Four places I'd rather be right now
1. I am right where I want to be - at home with my baby
2. if I could choose a second place to go, it would be to Salt Lake to be with family
3. at my barn riding a horse
4. San Diego sounds fabulous as I sit inside on a rainy New England day

David just informed me that everyone else who's been tagged has done their lists in some sort of chronological or preference order. I have no particular order to my lists for the most part. Does there really need to be order to a list of 4 things? I guess I'm just use to things being out of order lately...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's good to see I'm putting pressure on you to blog!