



Friday night the rain started coming down. Saturday the rain came down some more. Today it continued to rain. As if it isn't bad enough that it rained out 2 Red Sox games, we now have lake side property. We always thought it was great living across the road from the river, but now that we have beach front property I'm not so sure. I woke up this morning to find a duck swimming on my grass. Or at least it use to be grass. Now it is under 3-4 inches of water and still climbing. Anybody have a canoe? Grace is one person who is enjoying the rain. Yesterday I had to MacGuyver her some rain pants out of duct tape and grocery bags and we went out to stomp in puddles. We each got a little more than we bargained for and after splashing around for 30 minutes had to come in throughly soaked but happy. If the rain keeps up though, I may have to go for the house boat.

No comments:
Post a Comment