Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Some fun with Mo Deb and Aunt Lis and Babe!



Well, the rain finally went away and we were able to have a few fun days with my family before they left. We took them to the barn to see Grace ride Tink. Grace didn't want to share with Sean, of course, but she finally let him sit behind her on Tink for a quick picture (Melissa has the picture in her camera.) We thought she was ok about it, but when he got off, she put her head down and said "I am so mad!" We thought it was so funny that a 3 year old could express that she was angry without throwing a temper tantrum about it.

Last Thursday, we went to Drumlin Farm. Sean didn't last too long, but Grace had a blast, we took mo Debbie on a hay ride, and we did some good shopping in the gift store there. Melissa really wanted to shop when she came, but she came to the WRONG place for shopping. I think we got her in a few stores though and she went back with ample souvenirs, including a darling Boston Red Sox hat for Sean.

On Saturday, we went to the Stow town "Spring Fest." Grace and I rode on a wild little ride on some train/car thing and she got a free pony ride (because we NEVER do that!) sponsored by the town police.

Mostly though, we just spent our time playing with the kids. Grace and Sean absolutely loved each other and entertained each other quite a bit. It made me really sad that I don't live closer to my sister so they could play together more and we could have a change of venue (sit on her couch with Harriet instead of mine!) But like my mom says "it is what it is" and I'm just grateful for what I have. I'm so glad they came and we could have fun and I'm glad that we are going to Utah in August to keep it up.

No comments: