I better get this out of the way so that I won't be hassled by my wife or Jared. BTW-have you been hassled by Capital One lately. For a "no-hassle" card I must get hassled twice a week. Anyway, onto the tag...
Four jobs I've had: (Michelle says I have only ever had 1 real job)
1. Technical Staff-MIT Lincoln Laboratory
2. Graduate Student at the University of Utah (hey, I was cheap (slave) labor for 5 1/2 years. I think that should count!)
3. Undergraduate research assistant at MIRL
4. Gofer at Salt Lake Valve and Fitting
Four movies I never get sick of: (not necessarily my favorites)
1. Braveheart
2. The Matrix
3. The Wedding Singer (come on you have to love the 80's music--classic)
4. Babe (hey there is a talking pig)
Four places I have lived:
1. Stow, Massachusetts
2. South Salt Lake City, Utah
3. Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah
4. Murray, Utah (was unincorporated when I lived there)
5. Brazil--shouldn't count, but since Jared did it.
Four TV shows I can't miss: (but would if it weren't for the DVR)
1. Alias (Jennifer Garner--need I say more?)
2. 24 (Michelle keeps saying every season she won't watch it with me, but she keeps coming back)
3. Commander in Chief
4. Whose Line Is It (Wayne Brady is hilarious)
Four favorite foods:
1. Black bean chicken aspargus enchiladas
2. Kung Pao chicken (New Dragon Diner in SLC is still the best)
3. Yanni's Special (the greek seasoning on the chicken is to die for)
4. Popcorn
Four sites I visit daily
1. Fantasy Baseball
2. The Salt Lake Tribune
3. Yahoo News
4. Craigslist (I've got to find a kayak)
Four people I'm tagging:
1. Honestly, do we really need to keep this up?
2. Although if you are reading this Jeff, get online and get a blog going!
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. On my bike going up to Big Mountain
2. On my bike anywhere
3. Outside (too much rain and ticks right now)
4. At work (I'm banned right now. We always want what we can't have!) Not really! I would rather be in a kayak on the Assabet river.
Were there any surprises to people out there?
1 year ago

1 comment:
I have to say that there weren't many surprises. It was good to see you still have a home in Utah. It made my day that you mentioned Dragon Diner!
Post a Comment