WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!
Well after several days of enjoyment it is finally time to post about the Super Bowl. I have waited 26 years for this to happen and all I can say is let's get going on the second hand. I know that some people have been saying the Super Bowl was rather boring this year, but I actually thought it was a good game. Neither team was dominant and it was a hard fought close game with the game not decided until the fourth quarter. You have to like that. It will be interesting to see how this team responds next year. They will have a few things to work on like pass defense and while Willie Parker had a nice year I don't know that he is the answer for the running game in the long term. I just can't believe that there will be no football for 7 months. Is that legal?
BTW--Pittsburgh 5 rings, Cleveland?

No comments:
Post a Comment