
Buhler??? Buhler???
Elder Buhler and Elder Peterson were our friendly local missionaries for the past several months until Elder Peterson made his last transfer to go home to a small rural town in southern Utah. Mission well served! Elder Buhler who is still here has a connection with us here in Massachusetts. He actually was in Mr. Covili's English class at Hunter High. Does he look familiar Jared? He claims that Mr. Covili was a great teacher. Too bad no one else will ever find that out. Now Mr. Covili gets paid to geocache (and do a few other things I'm sure).
Grace loves having the missionaries over (and just about anyone for that matter) and one of the advantages of living in Massachusetts is the fact that Mormons are few in number so you get to interact with the missionaries quite a bit. While neither Michelle nor I are great reference machines we at least do our part to put weight on our missionaries with some good food.

3 comments:
Who could ever forget old what's his name. No, I remember Jason very well. Glad to see he's doing the Lord's work.
Interacting a lot with missionaries is an "advantage?" You need to get out more Chappo.
Bryan
I guess I'm still grumpy about the Super Bowl.
Bryan
Post a Comment