

More Family Time
Like I said, the last half of our trip was really spent with family. We did visit a few friends from our old ward as well as Jared and Tara and Kennedy. I have a hard time choosing who to see when I go back. There are scores of people who I miss and who I'd love to stay in touch with, but it is really hard to keep close connections with lots and lots of people. I do my very best to stay in touch and I hope that no one gets offended when I don't visit them. There's only so
much you can do in 2 weeks and I did all I could...Anyway, we really did have a great time with our family. Here are a few more pics of the family fun:

walking to church with mo'Debbie... having a bath with baby Sean... hanging out with Grandpa Lyle... reading a story with Grandma and Grandpa Chapman and Aunt Christine...
We'll see you all again this spring or summer! Thanks so much to everyone for everything you did for us to help us visit and have fun. We love you!!!! We had a really hard time leaving this time. Usually, Grace helps me when I start crying about it and tells me that everything is going to be ok and "don't worry mom." This time, she was just as sad as I was which made it even harder for me and everyone else to say good-bye. Is there any way we can visit next time without having to do the good-bye part? Can we some how skip over that last day and instantly arrive on the plane? Well, it's still worth it to visit even if the end is sad and it is good that everyone cares so much that we all cry when it is over.

No comments:
Post a Comment