Tuesday, March 17, 2009

fun kid pics

I know the blog has been heavy on "Grace news" lately, but what can I say - she's up to a lot! Can you see, oh my goodness, what is coming into her mouth today?! She has her first loose tooth - stay tuned for her first Tooth Fairy story! (yes, that is her permanent tooth poking through behind...)Here's the little stinker at pony club last Saturday. Rita invited her to come to work with me and do all of the lessons and clinics. She loved every second of it. It was SO fun to have her at the barn with me. She's getting quite self-sufficient and it's getting to be something we can do together now - especially when it's just the two of us.

Ok, this isn't one of my kids, but I'd adopt her gladly. This is sweet Tinkerbell! She's been plastered with "pony part" labels. It was one of our clinics on Saturday. She was such a trooper to tolerate it and let the kids learn equine anatomy.
This is Grace getting to go on a real bike ride with her dad. We borrowed the trailer bike from some friends hoping to get Grace stronger and more balanced so she can shed her training wheels soon. They had a blast.
All of my little stinkers...
And, finally, definitely, my biggest "little stinker"!
(Hattie will get her turn at lots of blog stories soon. She'll have a birthday next month and she gets to go to Salt Lake to celebrate!)

2 comments:

Shawn said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting---and I see them every week! So adorable!

Shawn said...

Hey girl---get on over to my blog and get in on my giveaway!!

Come on---you know you want to! :)