

Dear Santa...
Yesterday Grace decided she wanted to write a letter to Santa Claus. Michelle and I are amused by how quickly Grace has picked up the concept of Santa. We have talked to her about it, but haven't said a whole lot, but she has run with the idea. So here is the letter that Grace wrote (through Michelle).
Dear Santa,
For Christmas I would like: Thomas train, Percy train, Emily train, Edward train (or Toby), Henry train, James train, track, tunnel, sleeping place for trains, bridge, waterfall, one horse or two, books.
I already have a baby and clothes and movies, so no thanks.
Thank you Santa,
Love Grace
As you can see, Grace is big into Thomas the Tank Engine. Hopefully she will continue to be a nice girl and she might get some of the things she asked from Santa. I don't know if two horses, even Tinkerbell size will fit down our chimney though!

No comments:
Post a Comment