Friday, March 13, 2015

Balloon Fiesta, p.s. Stryder

This is what happens when you wait 6 months to blog about something.  You forget to include stuff.  Brian and Wendy also came for Balloon Fiesta weekend.  They brought their dogs with them.  This was Stryder's first real chance to play with another dog.  We worried how he would do and if Helios would tolerate him.  Argos is (was) the same size as Stryder and they actually got along really well and had fun playing in the yard.  Helios finally adjusted and the three were able to hang out in the living room without any scuffles.  Anyway, I wanted to throw this in, now that we are 6 months out, because I can't believe how much Stryder has GROWN since then!  He was Argos' size then, and is now much bigger than Helios.
And, these are just for added cuteness.  
 
(I think this picture is out of place^, he's way bigger in that one, than the one below.  I can't keep up!)

No comments: