Prepping "BOO" and "LIZ" for the trip.
Anyway, the weekend Bret was in ABQ, we had the most insane hail storm I think I've ever been in. We had so much rain this summer. It was really nice to get some water and have the day cool off every afternoon with a great storm.
Grace. In her element. If the hail didn't hurt so bad, she would have ditched the umbrella.
Grace. In her element. If the hail didn't hurt so bad, she would have ditched the umbrella.
Poor Kit Cat though. She gets really scared in storms and hides. This time, I could NOT find her. We searched the house for at least an hour, then we headed out into the neighborhood. I was convinced she had gotten out while we were playing in the storm and then had hidden somewhere outside. FINALLY, we found her. Inside the couch.
More fun pics from monsoon season:
The rainbows here are pretty spectacular. I've only seen better ones in Hawaii.
The other cool thing about monsoon season this year, was that the desert just came alive. There was enough water that the plants finally turned green and tons of wildflowers started growing. The tumbleweed season next spring is going to be bonkers.
The whole mesa was just covered in these orange flowers, but there were also tons of other kinds too.
Love monsoon season in ABQ!







No comments:
Post a Comment