Friday, September 13, 2013

Back to School 2013

I really, I mean really, cannot believe this is Grace's last year in elementary school!  I really don't know if I can handle her going to middle school next year.  She is still so young and pure and not at all "beyond her years" like some of the other 5th grade girls are.  She is just a little kid!  I know I'll have to come to terms with changes to that, but I'm glad I still have a year to do it.

Here are our first day of school shots (I usually end up liking these better than school pictures.)
I know my 5th grade backpack was not anywhere close to that big.   I can't believe how much these kids have to take to school every day.  At least Harriet's is still light.  
Here's hoping for great times in 5th and 2nd grade!

No comments: