Where did I leave off? Balloon Fiesta? Well, we've done plenty since then! I think I'll break up my post so I don't have one giant run-on post that has to be waded through.
Melissa, Sean, and Kate came to visit over the 3rd weekend. Sean and Kate are too funny. They have been begging to come to our house for months and wouldn't let it rest. So, Melissa made the trip and I think they had a pretty good little vacation. It was sad that Grace and Harriet were in school 2 of the 3 days they were here, but it gave me another chance to play Aunt Michelle, which was pretty fun. We did all our favorite things in 3 days flat.
First stop - the aquarium, Sean's favorite place in Albuquerque. We got lucky this day - they had a tank of different kinds of crabs that they would pull out and show the kids and let them touch.
Mess up the playroom, real good.
Go to lunch in Old Town and do a little shopping. I love to sit out on this patio at the Quesadilla Grille.
A little hike up the volcanoes.
Sean and Kate thought it was pretty cool to look inside the fissure opening.
So, without planning it, Grace and Sean picked out the same shirt for school clothes and so did Harriet and Kate. Too funny.
Fall cousin picture. I think we need one every year.
Sean and Kate don't think they've been on a vacation unless it included swimming. Lucky for them, we found a pool in Rio Rancho that was still open.
Funny kids. Thanks for coming guys. It's always mad fun when you visit.







No comments:
Post a Comment