Sunday, November 25, 2012

Moab 2012

Remember when Bret came out from MA and he and David had an epic week of mountain biking?   Like in September?  Something about Grand Junction and Moab.    I have no idea what they really did, but here are the photos.  Babe, your time is up for making your own post.  Feel free to caption the photos :)

Well, I was there for this one.  Finally got the cute picture of Bret opening his birthday present from the girls.  Purple streamers for his bike.  Or his new career in rhythm gymnastics.  Whichever.

I think they did some night riding?  





Is this Whitney?  They took Whitney with them and met up with a bunch of other dudes in Moab.


 Lots of King of the Mountain pictures.





Friends here include David Meredith, Abe Sego, Whitney Reynolds, Bret Bahe, Tim Rauch, and some other guys I don't know.  David is on the right in the sweet Ute jersey.




You could not pay me enough money to ride my bike around this corner.  Good thing I don't really know where these guys ride their bikes.




Well, they really did have a rad time and I'm so glad they went. 

No comments: