Friday, July 06, 2007

Who brought the Ultra Charmin?


We just finished up a visit from my family. It might have been a little crazy to host my parents, Christine, Jane and her 2 kids at the same time, but I'll take feast over famine everyday. With 10 people and 2 dogs in the house it made for some interesting times, especially in the bathroom. Careful scheduling and we didn't have too many problems, but I have to warn the rest of you that if the Chapman clan gets together in large numbers beware the clog! In 2005 at Brian's house with everyone there we had a toilet incident that ended up overflowing and sending water down through the ceiling into the dining room. Well now I have my own toilet experience. It was a nice Friday and I was coming home from work after only working a half day when the call came, "David, there is slight issue with the toilet."

Sure enough, when I got home a very clogged toilet was awaiting. Two augers and two hours later and the decision was made to remove the toilet. That was going to be the only way to get the toilet unclogged. So the toilet came off. To make a disgustingly dirty story family friendly, let's just say that there was a clog and it was cleared.

Just beware if you invite more than one of us to your house that you take proper precautions.

1 comment:

Chrispy Critter said...

That is my kind of story!