Friday, July 13, 2007

Look who came to visit


Well June and July this year have been very busy. It started with visits from Grandma Debbie and Aunt Em while Michelle had jury duty. Then after a week downtime we had some of my family including Janie who came out to do horse camp with Grace. Well after all the family we finally have some friends visiting. And you know what I always say, "Friends welcome, family by appointment only!" While that isn't really true it is nice to have some friends visit. I know that if it weren't for conferences and the Red Sox that Jared and Tara probably wouldn't be out here, but I can live with that. It will be a fun filled weekend so stay tuned for the adventures.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Chappo, don't you know how to use the crop button! I'm so glad you included me in that lovely picture at Ericksons. Besides the bad picture, we had a blast with you in Boston and appreciate all you did for us. You guys are great friends.