1 year ago
Friday, July 13, 2007
TERRIBLE PICTURE!
I cannot believe that David put that picture of me eating ice cream on our blog. The worst part is, that there isn't a better one to replace it! I just went through our 10,000 some-odd pictures and, apparently, I HAVE TAKEN all of the pictures in the last 5 years except for the rare occasion when David gets a photo of me eating. I do have pictures of me with the kids here and there, and lots of me leading a pony with a kid on top, but none just of myself. I guess I am going to have to get dolled up and have someone take a glamor shot of me so that I have a decent picture to put up. I guess I could go search for those school pictures I had taken when I was a high school teacher. They're decent, but they drudge up memories of a job I've left in the past for a reason. I guess, at least, that he didn't post a naked picture or something... (not that there are any of those either - I might take a naked shot over one of me eating... well, maybe not these days...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment