Okay, really, there might be about one million true and valid reasons I am so behind on blogging. Maybe that's because I do things like say I will be in charge of the neighborhood Christmas parade?! What was I thinking??!!! I know nothing about parades. I've never been to this one. I was in way over my head. We got started super late too. That might have been okay though, because it meant there was no time to make things awesome. We just made things do. Our church kids entered and rode in some floats. I threw Santa in the back of our red truck (I knew that red truck would come in handy!), and put some elf hats on the kids. Grab some local boy scouts, a fire engine, the high school girls basketball team, grab the goofy missionaries, and a random police car, toss some candy... Voila. A parade.
I was pretty proud of how the truck turned out. I loved putting a wreath on the grill!
my little elves
Primary floats
Boy Scouts
Getting Santa settled.
On the parade route!
VVHS Girls BBall team
The Elders
My favorite family picture with Santa, so far.
(apparently, I said "next year" at some point, so I'm going to have to step up my game for 2015.)
No comments:
Post a Comment