Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Christmas Season, 2014

No offense, blog, but if this is going to get caught up, it might get a little messy.  In no particular order, this sums up the Christmas season!
We were at the Natural History Museum in Old Town one morning for a Polar Express PJ party.  We decided to do some quick shopping in the square before going home.  We ran into our friend who is a professional photographer, taking very pretty photos of another family.  She told us to sit down and pose, so we did!  In our PJ's - just rolled out of bed!  And, it might be one of my favorite family photos ever.  I'm not even sure if anyone had their teeth brushed.  Definitely no hair was brushed.   
Old Town is just cool.
Grace had an orchestra concert
Harriet performed at a high school basketball game!
Stryder and Kit Cat took many naps -
-even together.
We FINALLY got a tree!  Galloping Grace closed, so we just grabbed a little noble fir off the costco truck, sight unseen.  
The girls put up their trees in their rooms.
It seems lots of creatures had sugar plum dream sleeping sessions.  I wasn't one of them.  
Pretty sure I haven't slept since sometime in early 2013.  That's why you eventually get to lie down in your coffin.  A long-deserved nap!
 We decorated gingerbread houses at home
 and at school.
Harriet with her friend, Alexis
It snowed!  Stryder's first...
 I took Stryder on about 1000 walks, including in the snow.  We tried to take some selfies.
squish
Stryder's paw print
I decorated the outside of my house!  With more than a wreath!  (okay, I took everything off the truck from the parade and threw it on the porch.)
more naps and snuggling


more school parties
Daddy came to this one!
Church parties...
kids singing... Grace and Kayla are clearly too old for this...
 More elf-playing...
And a partridge in a pear tree. Or is that just dog poop on the carpet?  (we can still see you Stryder!)

No comments: