Friday, August 17, 2012

forgotten pics

I'm becoming a picture hoarder and I just can't move on unless I include a few more pics of our trip to SLC:

Kate and Harriet love to dress alike.  Kate is the little sister Hattie wishes she had.  They are the perfect age difference to be able to wear the matching hand-me-down clothes that Grace and Harriet wore as sisters a few years before.  Although, these pink dresses aren't hand-me-downs.  Harriet and Kate sometimes go shopping and pick out the same things too without even knowing it.  I wish I had a picture of all 4 kids on this day.  Grace happened to bring her white lace dress to Utah to wear to church, and Sean wears his tuxedo to church every Sunday, so they looked like a wedding party with pink bridesmaids.  It was terribly cute.  

Broken arm?  No problem.  Grace really didn't let it keep her from much of anything, including bike riding.

I just kind of like this one.  It shows more of the actual kid madness that goes on when the cousins are together.  Kate looks wiped out.  Harriet looks concerned about something (as always,) Grace is heading back to check out why Sean has crashed (see his bike laid out on the sidewalk.)  Getting these kids together is absolutely fun and absolutely exhausting.

And, I just like this sister 4th of July picture.  Harriet bought that pink leopard at the zoo the day before and didn't go anywhere without it afterward.

1 comment:

Barnhisel Blog said...

How did I not get these pictures? So cute.